Got kids? Bring' em
We do not offer childcare at Revolution... Instead we offer a 4 acre playground and kids friendly fitness programs
Current Kids Programming Includes (click on link to learn more)
- Ninja Warrior Training
- Birthday Parties
- Sports Performance Training
- Family Friendly Fitness classes
- Summer Camps
- Home School Phys Ed program
We love them and want them on the move... But there are a few things of note, and a few rules to keep everyone safe & happy!
- Many of our classes are deemed "Family Friendly" meaning they are appropriate for kids ages 5 & Up. You may take the class with them or not!
- Children who are not in a class must be under the watchful eye of a parent, guardian or sibling (over the age of 13) or babysitter
- Children may not, under any circumstance be on the Lake Barber path or the member's deck without a parent, guardian or sibling (over the age of 13) or babysitter
- We (the business of Revolution, GYBOT, the Evans Group nor the Village of Newtown) are not responsible for any injuries or accidents that occur on our property. All members and guests must sign a liability waiver before using ANY part of our property and all must check in at the Revolution Fitness front desk.
- We offer many toys -- basketballs, volleyballs, hockey equipment, hoola hoops, dodgeballs etc... Please take good care and return equipment to its proper place for storage.
- The pedal bikes may not be operated by kids under the age of 12, and may not be taken around the lake by anyone under the age of 16 without adult supervision. PRIOR to taking a bike, please alert the front desk staff
- The turf barn is free to use anytime it is not rented by a sports team! Just check with the desk staff!